OUR BUILD PROCESS
Building is Easy with the Sycamore Team
If you’ve decided you want to build your next home from the ground up, working with the team at Sycamore Developments is a great place to start. We will guide you through every phase of the build process, helping you navigate everything from house plans and upgrade options to various fees, financing terms, local ordinances and much more.
- Meet with a Sycamore realtor to learn about our developments and get the ball rolling.
- Get pre-qualified by lender and determine your budget.
- Choose your community.
- Pick out your house plan.
- Write a purchase agreement and negotiate with the builder with the assistance your Sycamore team.
- Review options and finalize the finish packages.
- Complete 5 step subcontractor walk-through to complete layouts of electrical and plumbing and choose selections and finishes.
- Complete construction – the construction process averages 120 days, weather permitting.
- Complete 30-Day post closing punch list.
- Complete 1 year builder warranty punch list.
What is a punch list? A punch list is a list of items that need a last touch up or to be addressed before closing.
The Sycamore build process is easy, efficient and engineered to deliver the home of your dreams. And we’ll be around long after moving day to ensure everything is running smoothly at your new home and in the community. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today for more details about homes, floor plans and available lots.